Program prompts abatement of Type 2 Diabetes with decrease in normal hemoglobin A1c of 1.5% joined with normal Total Body Weight Loss of 16.2% after only 4 months
Allurion Technologies, an organization committed to finishing heftiness, today reported new clinical information on the Allurion Program introduced at ObesityWeek® 2021. The Allurion Program is a 360-degree weight reduction experience highlighting the Allurion Balloon, the world’s solitary swallowable, procedureless gastric inflatable for weight reduction, far off understanding observing through the Allurion Virtual Care Suite including the Allurion Connected Scale, Health Tracker, and App, and Allurion Insights, a supplier entrance that empowers message, telehealth, and start to finish patient administration.
“Current medicines for weight and diabetes either experience the ill effects of helpless security and viability or a helpless patient encounter. The Allurion Program offers a convincing option for the treatment of both of these conditions.” Tweet this In spite of the accessibility of pharmacologic treatments for Type 2 Diabetes, the occurrence of metabolic sickness keeps on ascending all throughout the planet. As per the International Diabetes Federation, 537 million grown-ups are presently living with diabetes around the world, an expansion of 16% (74 million individuals) starting around 2019. By 2045, 783 million individuals—or 1 out of 8 grown-ups—will be living with diabetes around the world, showing that current treatment choices are not adequate. “Corpulence and Type 2 Diabetes are pandemics of exceptional extent, and they frequently distress patients at the same time,” said Dr. Shantanu Gaur, fellow benefactor and CEO of Allurion. “Current medicines for corpulence and diabetes either experience the ill effects of helpless security and adequacy or a helpless patient encounter. The Allurion Program offers a convincing option for the treatment of both of these conditions.” In a theoretical submitted and acknowledged for show at ObesityWeek 2021 named Allurion Gastric Balloon Program is an Emerging Novel Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes and Prediabetes, Dr. Roberta Ienca and associates report on 226 patients (78 with Type 2 Diabetes and 148 with prediabetes) who took a crack at the Allurion Program and were followed for a time of 4 months. Following 4 months, mean hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) diminished from 7.0% to 5.5% with a mean weight reduction of 19.3kg in patients with diabetes. Reduction of diabetes is ordinarily characterized as bringing HbA1c down to underneath 6.5%, demonstrating that the normal patient in the diabetes bunch accomplished abatement after only 4 months.
Chief Medical Officer of Allurion. “These outcomes highlight the advantages of the Allurion Program past weight reduction and feature how rapidly the Allurion Program can affect patients with Type 2 Diabetes or prediabetes.” About Allurion Technologies Allurion Technologies is devoted to finishing stoutness. The Allurion Program is a 360-degree weight reduction experience highlighting the Allurion Gastric Balloon, the world’s sole swallowable, procedureless gastric inflatable for weight reduction, the Allurion Virtual Care Suite
Become familiar with Allurion online at www.allurion.com. Allurion is a brand name of Allurion Technologies, Inc. in the United States and nations all throughout the planet.
Development in the worldwide is set to be energized by rising worldwide commonness of persistent irresistible infections, expanding sanitation concerns, developing requirement for quick and simple analysis, rising public-private ventures, subsidizing, and research gives, and supported mechanical progressions.
Proceeded with mechanical progressions as far as further developed usefulness, effectiveness, viability, quicker outcomes, and exactness are driving the reception of microbial testing in scholarly establishments, research labs, medical clinics, clinical labs, and biotechnology and drug organizations.
Fast progressions in microbial testing help in beating restrictions, for example, a broad time of openness to pathogenic strains and long procedural occasions related with customary testing techniques. Also, these tests fill in as a practical option in contrast to microbial distinguishing proof by empowering decrease in the consumable expense per technique.
Key Topics Covered:
II. Leader SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
Effect of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession
Clinical Microbiology Gains Prominence as Scientists Mobilize United Efforts to Find Ways to Detect, Treat and Vaccinate People Against the Novel Coronavirus: COVID-19 Tests Per Million Population by Country (As of 15 June 2021)
- A New, 20-Minute Assay for COVID-19 Diagnosis
- Mechanized and Rapid Microbiological Tests: An Introduction
- Empowering Technologies of Automated and Rapid Microbiological Tests
- Clinical Applications of Automated and Rapid Microbiological Tests
- Applications in Non-Clinical Investigations
- Worldwide Market Prospects and Outlook
- Developmental Battle against Microbes Drives Market Future
- Clinical Applications Lead the Global Market for Automated and Rapid Microbiological Testing
- Created Regions Lead, Developing Economies to Boost Future Growth
- Late Market Activity
2. Zero in ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 77 Featured)
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abbott Molecular, Inc.
- Aidian Oy
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Becton Dickinson and Company
- bioMerieux SA
- bioMerieux, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
- Cellabs Pty Ltd
- Cepheid Inc.
- CorisBioconcept SPRL
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Hologic, Inc.
- MedMira Inc.
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
- OraSure Technologies, Inc.
- Oxoid Limited
- QIAGEN N.V.
- Quidel Corporation
- Fast Micro Biosystems, Inc.
- Sekisui Diagnostics, LLC
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
3. MARKET TRENDS and DRIVERS
- Fast Diagnostics Bring in a Transformation to Clinical Testing Practices
- Customary Rapid Microbiological Tests Make Way for New, Probe Tests
- Lab Automation Trend Augurs Well for Microbiological Testing Labs
- Customary Approaches Give Way to Modern Automated Microbiology Systems
- Microbial science Laboratories Switch to Automation to Push Yields
- Developing Incidence of Infectious Diseases to Fuel Demand for Rapid Microbiology Testing
- Rising Prevalence of Respiratory Infections Drive Market Growth
- Ascend in Prevalence of COPD Augments Demand
- Flu Boosts Rapid Test Prospects
- Ascend in Pollution Levels Trigger Increase in Respiratory Diseases, Driving Opportunities for Automated Microbiology Tests
- Supported Threat of HIV and Sexually Transmitted Diseases Amplify Need for Rapid Microbiological Testing
- Fast HIV Tests: A New Age Diagnostic Weapon against the Killer Disease
- Home HIV Testing Emerges as a Lucrative Option
- Headways in Molecular Diagnostics Drive Market Growth
- Arising Technologies in Clinical Microbiology Diagnostics Aim at Faster Diagnosis
- Robotized Blood Culture Systems: The Gold Standard in the Fight against Bacteremia
- Headways in Molecular Diagnostics: A Boon for Rapid Microbiological Testing Market
- Biotechnology: A Crucial Step Ahead in the Growing Popularity of Rapid Microbial Tests
- Medical services Needs of the World’s Aging Population: Potential Opportunity in Store
- Expansion in Healthcare Spending in Emerging Markets to Propel Demand for Automated Microbiological Testing
- Clinical Microbiology Market Benefits from Digitalization and Robotization Trend
- Reconciliation of Clinical Microbiology with Cloud Computing
- Computerized reasoning Holds Positive Implications for Automation of Clinical Microbiology
- Reason behind Care Rapid Microbiological Testing: Yet to Realize Its Full Potential.
- Mechanical Advancements to Drive the Automated Microbiology Testing Market
- Zero in on Safe and High-Quality Foods Propels Rapid Microbiological Testing
- Foodborne Illness Outbreak Investigations in the US (2019 and 2020)
- Effect of COVID-19 on Food Safety Testing Industry
- Tough Norms Necessitate Food Safety Testing
- Food Microbiology Testing Market on a Growth Spree
- Fast and Automated Tests Emerge as an Attractive Solution
- Driving Food Processors Exhibit Inclination Towards Rapid Microbiological Testing
- Robotization of Food Microbiology Labs
- Poultry Industry Embraces Rapid Microbiological Testing Technologies
- Fast Microbial Testing in Dairy Industry
- Constant PCR/qPCR Technologies Fundamental in Food Safety Testing
- Specialized and Cost Related Hurdles Hamper the Microbiology Testing Market
- Fast Microbiological Testing Gains Significance in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Advantages of Rapid Microbiological Tests for Pharmaceutical Industry
- Developing Importance of Rapid Microbiological Testing for Pharma Laboratories
- Key RMM Technologies for Pharmaceutical Industry
- Reception of Rapid Methods for QC Microbiology in Biopharmaceuticals
- Progressions in Rapid Microbiological Testing for Pharmaceutical Industry
- Quick Microbial Testing for Regenerative Medicine: An Emerging Space
- Quick Microbiological Methods and the Regulatory Environment in Drug Development Industry
- FDA’s Requirements for Validation of RMM
- EMA’s Guidance on Use of RMMs for Water Testing
- Quick Microbial Testing Emerges as an Important Means for Quality Control of Advanced Therapies
- Anti-microbial Resistant Bacteria Throws the Spotlight on Rapid Microbial Testing Tools
- Antimicrobial Vulnerability Testing and Identification of Microbial strains
- Job of Microscopy in Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing
- Rising Prominence of NAAT-Driven AST
- Financial Factors Promise Growth for Rapid AST
- Quick Technologies Gain Momentum in Environment Testing Field
- Crumbling Quality of Water Throws Emphasis on Water Testing Services
- Central questions Confronting the Rapid Microbiological Tests Market
- 4. Worldwide MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- III. Local MARKET ANALYSIS
- IV. Rivalry